complimentary home staging
On Every Home, and Here’s Why
- Home Staging can increase your sale price by as much as 15%.
- Vacant houses sold over 85% faster after staging
Top 1% of all Brampton realtors
We Know That Every Client is Unique
We have 32 Years
97% List Price
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE PAULA MITCHELL GROUP
5/5 ★★★★★ based on 46 reviews.
The PMG Team
Local Brampton Agents Serving Your Area
About Brampton Real Estate
Since the start of the year, Brampton’s real estate market has remained hot! A report at the beginning of the year stated that the lack of listings in Brampton helped drive prices upwards and that was coupled with the fact that low interest rates made it a good time to buy for many people, further reducing the number of homes on the market.
However, Brampton continues to grow and has quite a bit of inventory in comparison to other areas. With new homes being built on what seems like every end of Brampton, there is tons of opportunity to get in on this hot market. Whether you are looking to upsize or downsize your home Brampton has endless possibilities in both new and old homes to suit your families needs.
Whether you are looking to upsize or downsize your home Brampton has endless possibilities in both new and old homes to suit your families needs.
About The Brampton Area
Downtown Brampton provides tons of character in their century homes and contemporary buildings all while in a very convenient location close to the theatre, Garden Square and beautiful year round scenic areas like Gage Park.
While the expanding Mount Pleasant area offers modern living just outside of the city. Named one of the most culturally diverse cities, Brampton offers tons of opportunities for homes, work and fun.
Over the past decade, due to home growth, Brampton has seen new recreational centres, parks and many more amenities to fit everyone’s needs. Not to mention the convenience of being located just minutes to Caledon, Georgetown, Mississauga and the highway with great public transportation making getting around a breeze. It has become a popular area for young families to grow and there is no question as to why! Contact your Brampton real estate agents at the PMG.
- Planting Tips for Improving Curb Appeal
- A Pet Owner’s Guide to Preparing Your House for Sale
- Tips to Help Sell Your Home Faster
- Do Staged Homes Sell Faster?
- Tips for Selling Your Home in the Spring
- Factors to Consider When Preparing to Downsize
- 3 Myths about Loan Insurance for your Mortgage
- How to Create a Functional Homework Station
- Storage for Open Floor Plans
- Storage Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- Creative Curb Appeal Ideas
- Sell Your Home Fast With These Staging Tips
- How to Buy and Sell a Home at the Same Time
- Selling a House – The Steps Involved
- When To Sell Your House
- Selling My House – What I Need To Know
- 6 Spring Home Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Tips for Selling Your Home From Brampton Realtors
- 7 Ideas for Winter Family Fun in Halton Hills