What’s The New Trendy Style
It is undeniable, the kitchen is the heart of the home, therefore, it is understandable that it is one of the areas of your home that you always want to look its best. Even if you’re not in the market for a total renovation, here are some tips for you to bring your kitchen up to trend.
1. Classic Black and White Palette Some trends come and go and they are forever changing, but black and white is a classic that never dies. It’s all about high contrast. Add a country twist with exposed woods and country style cabinets and hardware to add a rustic vibe. 2. Bold Fixtures Using
2. Bold Fixtures Using over sized or bold light fixtures is a great way to create excitement in your kitchen. They will help draw attention and set the mood for the room. 3.
3. Well Lit Cabinetry Homeowners are no longer settling for just ceiling lights and table lamps to illuminate the kitchen. Low voltage light tape strips are used as accent pieces below, above and inside cabinets as well as below counter top overhangs. These lights offer better mood-setting capabilities and can easily make your kitchen look trendy.
4. Clean Lines and Subtle Design To ensure design flexibility in the long run, cabinet door styles have become simpler. The modern style continues to gain popularity, and having clean lines with subtle design is a great direction for anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen cabinets. Matching the above trend, this pairs perfectly with black and white kitchens. The colour palette already offers a clean and visually appealing design, combined with the sleekness of the clean line, it can offset the tension between rustic, modern and transitioning kitchens.
5. White, Grey & Neutral Colours White kitchen cabinets are still quite popular. Many people who are renovating or changing the design in their kitchen have opted for refined and neutral colours that give off earthy vibes and work well with a variety of elements. They provide a sense of warmth and give you more design freedom to add pops of colour elsewhere. Trends are trends because people have all agreed that it is the right direction to go. Adding your personal flare to your kitchen is a trend that will never go away! You must feel comfortable in your own kitchen and find things that feel right to you!