complimentary home staging
On Every Home, and Here’s Why
- Home Staging can increase your sale price by as much as 15%.
- Vacant houses sold over 85% faster after staging
Top 1% of all caledon realtors
We Know That Every Client is Unique
We have 32 Years
97% List Price
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE PAULA MITCHELL GROUP
5/5 ★★★★★ based on 39 reviews.
The PMG Team
Local Caledon Agents Serving Your Area
About Caledon Real Estate
People who live in Caledon enjoy the country lifestyle just steps from the city. The scenic countryside, charming villages and hamlets, and urban centres offer something for everyone.
Many people think that with the low inventory throughout the GTA, that finding your home is near impossible, but instead of listening to those who are on the outside looking in, trust us when we say now is your time to get what you are looking for before it becomes out of reach.
It is in fact true that we have been setting record highs in real estate prices this year, however, there are parts of Caledon, and homes in Caledon in general that are still affordable. Whether you are looking for a starter home, or something to make yours forever they are available to you. With us on your side, we can guarantee that we can and will find something that fits your needs.
About The Caledon Area
After all, Caledon is a beautiful place to be. It is rich in arts and culture with beautiful river systems, parks and many conservation areas, it is truly breathtaking all year round. If shopping piques your interest, Caledon offers numerous unique shops and boutiques from clothing, art, jewelry and stunning antiques!
Enjoy fresh produce, meats and baked goods from various farms offered at the Caledon Farmers Market or on-market farms. It is renowned for its culinary delights and exceptional chefs that will always guarantee to please.
Family getaways close to home at the Botanical Gardens, Caledon Trailway and the Bruce Trail, Conservation Areas and Live Theatre. They also offer tons of amazing events such as Caledon Day, Caledon Fair and the Canada Day Strawberry Festival just to name a few. There is something for everyone, think of the PMG when looking at Caledon real estate agents.
- Factors to Consider When Preparing to Downsize
- The Best Places to Eat in Caledon
- Factors to Consider When Upgrading Your Home
- Fall 2018 Design Trends
- Tips for Selling Your Home in the Summer
- Planting Tips for Improving Curb Appeal
- A Pet Owner’s Guide to Preparing Your House for Sale
- Tips to Help Sell Your Home Faster
- Do Staged Homes Sell Faster?
- Tips for Selling Your Home in the Spring
- Caledon Communities – Cheltenham
- What to Look for in Preschools in Caledon
- Best Way to Sell a House Fast
- Can I Sell My House As Is?
- What’s Happening in the Real Estate Market?
- Adding Character to Your Home
- FAQ: Can I Buy Home With Poor Credit?
- FAQ: What Buyers Should Know Before Putting in an Offer
- FAQ: What Are Important Factors in a Home Appraisal
- How to Quickly Personalize Your New Home
- How to Prepare For a Home Showing
- Thinking Of Buying Caledon Real Estate?
- Tips on Closet Organization
- Caledon Winter Curb Appeal
- 7 Ideas for Winter Family Fun in Halton Hills
- Saving Up For Your New Home
- 5 Top Kitchen Design Trends