PAULA MITCHELL SALES ASSOCIATE
HELPING IS WHAT I DO BEST!
Paula is fascinated by people and she’s always been driven to take care of others. Growing up in the area raising her two daughters, she knew she wanted to be successful, be her own boss, and have the flexibility to be with her family. Having the ability to spend time with them—not as an obligation but a pleasure—was one of the most important factors in deciding her career. Paula’s assertive, extroversive nature pushed her towards working in real estate in 1986 and she’s been representing Brampton, Georgetown, Caledon and surrounding markets ever since.
She thrives on being challenged, being pushed to the limits and refusing to take the easy way out. She assembled a group of talented people who she could rely on so she could focus on her strengths.
It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to trust someone else so you can do the things you love most. Her team has become a part of her family; it’s not just work. Like with them, it’s easy for her to care about her clients personally.
Paula is passionate about compassion; supporting charities and community programs that provide a better living for children and families bring her happiness. Having once been a single mother herself, she can relate to struggling families and finds every opportunity to help those less fortunate than her. She hosts annual Charity Golf Tournaments and Client Appreciation Christmas Open House events to raise money and gifts for the Honey Church Family Life Resource center, which is a local shelter for abused women and their children. Expanding outside of her immediate area, she loves supporting and visiting her adopted daughters in Belize, doing mundane things with them like grocery shopping and just hanging out. She craves travelling to experience different foods and cultures but also finds peace in stepping away from the noise of the city to play golf. No matter what though, she feels very fortunate to have a career in which she can support her family and have the luxury of meeting new people every day.
- Proud member of Royal LePage for over 32 years, serving Brampton, Caledon and Georgetown Real Estate markets.
- Consistently attaining the #1 Sales Representative in the Brampton Royal LePage office Exclusive member of the Royal LePage honourary National Chairman’s Club for consistently attaining the top 1% of Royal LePage Sales Representatives across Canada.
- Awarded the prestigious designation of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist for demonstrating exceptional knowledge, experience and expertise in the Luxury Home Market.
- Designated Royal LePage Registered Relocation Professional (RELO), a service that assists clients relocating. This valuable tool is the largest network of independent Real Estate firms in the world, and the first international relocation service organization.
- Continually awarded the Top 1% supporter of the Shelter Foundation.