PAULA MITCHELL SALES ASSOCIATE
HELPING IS WHAT I DO BEST!
I am fascinated by people and I’ve always been driven to take care of others. Growing up in the area raising my two daughters, I knew I wanted to be successful, be my own boss, and have the flexibility to be with my family. Having the ability to spend time with them—not as an obligation but a pleasure—was one of the most important factors in deciding my career. My assertive, extroversive nature pushed me towards working in real estate in 1986 and I’ve been representing Brampton, Georgetown, Caledon and surrounding markets since. I thrive on being challenged, being pushed to the limits and refusing to take the easy way out. I assembled a group of talented people who I could rely on so I could focus on my strengths. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to trust someone else so you can do the things you love most. My team has become a part of my family; it’s not just work. Like with them, it’s easy for me to care about my clients personally.
I’m passionate about compassion; supporting charities and community programs that provide a better living for children and families bring me happiness. Having once been a single mother myself, I can relate to struggling families and find every opportunity to help those less fortunate than me. I host annual Charity Golf Tournaments and Client Appreciation Christmas Open House events to raise money and gifts for the Honey Church Family Life Resource center, which is a local shelter for abused woman and their children. Expanding outside of my immediate area, I love supporting and visiting my adopted daughters in Belize, doing mundane things with them like grocery shopping and just hanging out. I crave travelling to experience different foods and cultures, but I also find peace in stepping away from the noise of the city to golf. No matter what though, I feel very fortunate to have a career in which I can support my family and have the luxury of meeting new people every day.
- Proud member of Royal LePage for over 32 years, serving Brampton, Caledon and Georgetown Real Estate markets.
- Consistently attaining the #1 Sales Representative in the Brampton Royal LePage office Exclusive member of the Royal LePage honourary National Chairman’s Club for consistently attaining the top 1% of Royal LePage Sales Representatives across Canada.
- Awarded the prestigious designation of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist for demonstrating exceptional knowledge, experience and expertise in the Luxury Home Market.
- Designated Royal LePage Registered Relocation Professional (RELO), a service that assists clients relocating. This valuable tool is the largest network of independent Real Estate firms in the world, and the first international relocation service organization.
- Continually awarded the Top 1% supporter of the Shelter Foundation.