Orangeville Charm In Your Bedroom
The bedroom is your own personal retreat at the end of the day. You want it to be warm and comforting but why not try some fun trends as well.
1. Serenity One way to go is creating a retreat-like atmosphere that is as serene as possible. Pair colours that are soothing and well blended, light purples, creams and soft green are very popular. You want to feel calm and be comfortable.
2. Freshen Up! Fresh flowers and plants are always in style, never underestimate the power of a bright piink flower to wake up a room. Even in small doses, they never disappoint.
3. Multipurpose Spaces Turning your bedroom into a hotel like suite has become very popular. It is more than just a room to sleep in now, and has transitioned to a home within the home. Create small nooks of living areas with seating separate from the bed area to make the most out of the space.
4. Custom Headboard and Bedding Before you think this is way too extreme, often times, having your headboard custom made is cheaper than purchasing one already made. As for bedding, fabric can get expensive but there are always ways to get creative with the fabric that you use, like using a few yards of an expensive fabric on shams to elevate the room.
5. Go For the Gold Gold is coming back as an accent colour of choice. Play up neutral colours with a pop of gold to add sophistication without going overboard. It adds a rich tone against simple designs. There are many ways to add trends to your bedroom, and after all is said and done, you should always add your personal touches. It is your space