Famous Realtors On Our Team?
Ever wonder which celebrity or TV character would complement your team perfectly? We did and compiled a list of 5 people who would fit right in.
1. Phil Dunphy (Modern Family) Transactions would always be a good time with Phil on our side. He plays a real estate agent on the show, and with his experience and wit, we think he would be a great asset to the team!
2. Beyonce Being a (currently) all woman team, having Beyonce join would mean adding to our team of role models for women of all ages. With her 16 grammy awards, clothing line, nonprofit foundations and all her other business ventures she would bring to the table, it’s a no brainer that a strong, independent woman, who is also a mother and wife would fit in perfectly with our team. Not to mention Girls (Who Run The World) could easily be our office song. We’ll start practicing our dance moves.
3. Ellen DeGeneres She’s hilarious , she’s kind and generous and she would fit right into the Paula Mitchell Group. She even has Real Estate experience. She has bought and renovated nearly a dozen homes over the past 25 years. She’s even said she wanted to be an interior designer at age 13 and wrote a book educating others on her real estate and decorating adventures. With her many giveaways, charity work and helping others, we think she would be a great addition to the team.
4. Mindy Lahiri (The Mindy Project) A romantic, Mindy is dedicated to looking for the love of her life in the big city and striking the perfect balance between work, friends and love. She would bring a light hearted demeanor to our team, all while being super serious about her work. She is friendly, confident and vivacious. She’s got a love for fashion and décor. People fascinate her and is quite extroverted and occasionally blunt. Her attitude and personality fits PMG perfectly.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo Setting records and scoring goals, a man who eats, sleeps and drinks his profession since age 10 has become a worldwide phenomenon. A strong presence online, his reputation grew and continues to grow rapidly. He’s got a museum in his name, and is an active philanthropist. Donating funds, goods and even his own blood, Christiano has done it all. His hard work and drive would make him an incredible asset to our team. These are just the top 5, but I’m sure the list could go on and on. If you had the chance to add a celebrity or character to your team who would you add? Or who do you think would fit in on our team? Let us know in the comments! Your Lifestyle. Your Home. Our Care.